Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wow three months already

Everyone always says that time flies and kids grow up so fast...it's true! I can't believe that it has already been three months since our little angel arrived. He has grown and developed so much in that short time. He is very social - loves smiling and talking (he takes after his mom!). He can hold up his head for good lengths of time and is beginning to grab at things (especially mom's hair). He loves watching his dogs and tv (probably loves tv a bit too much). He sleeps through the night almost every night (bed at about 9:30 and up between 5:30 and 6:15). Over the past week and a half I have had to let go of him a little and give over my day time with him to a few other people. The transition has gone amazingly well for us because we know that he is in good hands and loved by those that are watching him. I love my evenings with him, but they go by way too fast. I'm sure before I know it I'll be putting up a 6 month update, then a year, then he'll be in college...I vow to enjoy the time I have with him at each stage because they really do grow up so quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment