Sunday, February 28, 2010

Resolution update - 2 months in

At the end of the second month of 2010:

  • charity knitting: I made some items for the NPC tuition assistance auction as well as another item for the NPC spring play
  • book reading: I finished East of Eden (loved it) and just started Freakonomics
  • exercise/weight loss: the pounds are coming off very slowly, but I have lost a few more this month. The bigger deal is that as I write this I am in my old jeans!!! I haven't been working out as much lately because I don't really have too much time with being back at work, but I am going to a Zumba class once a week.
  • devos: still pretty much a fail. I am doing a little better while back at school because I lead class devos from time to time, but still am struggling with making personal devos a priority
  • family time: still loving every minute I have with Mase and Xav. (I think I even value the time that I have with Xav more now that it is not as much - I can't take it for granted any more)

No comments:

Post a Comment