Sunday, September 5, 2010

Resolution update 8 months in

Oops a little late on this one...I forgot in the midst of back to school and all...

•charity knitting: I didn't do much knitting at all this month actually. Did a few small things for Christmas, but nothing for charity so to speak.
•reading: finished up The Odyssey. Definitely not going on my list of faves, but glad I read it. I then turned to re-reading Harry Potter and read books 1-4.

•devos: working through Paul's letters. Lost some consistency when Xav got sick and the daily schedule changed. Trying to get back into it and hoping that I will keep it up while working.

•weightloss and fitness: I try to go for at least one walk and/or bike ride each day. I hope to still take some afternoon walks after I get home from work.

•family: of course I am doing well with this one! I love the time I get to spend with Mase and Xav this summer :-) Hopefully the school year doesnt cause too much stress.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz! I know it's been a long time since you've written, but I gave you a blogging award - http://carrieroer.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-first-blogging-award.html . I love keeping up with your pictures and everything on facebook, and I hope someday you'll have the time to write again too :)

    ReplyDelete