Thursday, December 24, 2009

One Month


Wow...A month has passed already! I can't believe how quickly time is going with the little man. Xavier is such a great gift. Merry Christmas Everyone!

Life this past month has been very different than prior life. For example, whenever I think that I might have a minute to accomplish something (like posting this blog), X has his own opinion. I don't even remember what 8 straight hours of sleep feels like. I am no longer disgusted by poop (even when this morning X actually pooped right on my hand while changing his diaper). To get out the door to go anywhere takes at least an hour and a half. But even with all of these maybe not so pleasant changes, I wouldn't trade this life for anything in the world. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow time does go by fast!

    I like your last sentence. Hopefully I'll get to that point someday, 'cause right now I'm not looking forward to those not-so-pleasant changes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you see your little girl's face that'll all change. I can't say that I love being up in the middle of the night when I would rather be sleeping, but it is all worth it for my angel.

    ReplyDelete