Monday, July 5, 2010

Resolution Update 6 months in

Here we go. Half way through 2010, I'm keeping up with my resolutions:
  • Charity knitting: made two sets of hat and mittens fro ArtPrize Charity project through Clever Ewe
  • Devos: had a little slump adjusting to the summer schedule from the work schedule, but back into it and going through Paul's letters
  • Weightloss & fitness: still have a few extra pounds, but fit into all my old clothes now. I am loving going for walks and bike rides with Xavy this summer. I try to get out every afternoon unless it's way to hot for us to be comfortable.
  • Reading: Read Catching Fire by S. Collins (2nd of the Hunger Games series), books 2 and 3 of the Percy Jackson series and Eclipse (although that doesn't actually fit the resolution because it was a re-read before seeing the movie)
  • Family time: loving the extra time that I have with Xav and my more relaxed evenings with Mase. For the 4th, we hosted a party for some friends and family and that was fabulous as well!

1 comment: