Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer's New Routine

Now that I have more time on my hands, my days look a bit different. I am going to try hard to be a better housewife and mother with my extra time. Here's the daily routine:

  • wake up. feed Xav (and me). play with Xav.
  • Xav goes down for first nap. devos. do a chore (clean something, organize a closet, etc). shower. free time?
  • feed Xav lunch (and lunch for me). play with Xav (maybe bike, walk, or run errands).
  • Xav goes down for second nap. do a chore. possibly start dinner (depending on how long it needs to marinate, etc)free time.
  • feed Xav snack. play with Xav.
  • Xav goes down for third nap. free time. Mason comes home.
  • Feed Xav dinner. Mason and Liz eat dinner.
  • family time.
  • bedtime routine (feeding, bath, etc)
  • Mason and Liz free time.
  • bed.
  • repeat!
The major goal is to concentrate on getting at least those two chores done and getting a good dinner on the table. Good dinner means something that involves mixing ingredients, not like a Stouffer's Lasagna or Voila frozen meal (which is the usual go to!).

No comments:

Post a Comment