Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Resolution update 5 months in to 2010

  • charity knitting: fail. Didn't get anything done for charity this month. I hope to get back to that this month.
  • devos: pass. Finished working my way through Proverbs. Moving on to Galatians - 2 Thes. I hit a good routine during the last month or so at school and I hope that I can get a good routine going at home this summer.
  • reading: pass. Read Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult (didn't really like it. ok didn't like it at all). Read Hunger Games by S. Collins. (loved it. reading the sequel now).
  • fitness: pass. Still losing a bit of weight (down to my goal - 12 more to get to where I was, but I am fine if I stay here). Enjoying walks with Xav. Hoping to get out on the bike with him this summer.
  • enjoying family: Of course!!! I am thrilled about summer being here so that I have all day every day with my precious baby boy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment