Sunday, August 1, 2010

Resolution update 7 months in

After more than half the year, I am pleased to say that my resolutions are holding on strong!

  • charity knitting: I did A LOT of this this month: 2 sets of hat and mittens; 3 squares for knit-a-square (see earlier post); and 4 bookmarks that resemble House Scarves from Harry Potter for a JK Rowling reading charity.
  • reading: read book 4 of Percy Jackson series and started The Odyssey (Homer). It is a bit slow going, but good for me to step out of my regular choices
  • devos: working through Paul's letters. Pretty consistent.
  • weightloss and fitness: I am down past my goal (but still not to where I was before Xav); I try to go for at least one walk and/or bike ride each day. Sometimes more than one of each!
  • family: of course I am doing well with this one! I love the time I get to spend with Mase and Xav this summer :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment